At St. Joseph Mercy, we encourage visits from friends and family. We request that you observe the following guidelines:
- General visiting hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Intensive Care visiting hours: 10 minutes on the even hour, between the hours of 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Day of Surgery visiting hours: arrangements are made for family members
- Infants and children under 10: may visit with special permission
To assist the patient in the recovery process, please consider:
- Keeping visits short
- Limit visitors to two at the bedside at once
- Do not visit with colds or contagious diseases
Located on the first floor, Baggot Street Café at St. Joseph Mercy is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Weekend hours are 9 - 9:40 a.m., for Continental breakfast; 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., for lunch; and 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., for dinner. A vending area is located across from the café and next to the Mercy Gift Shoppe. It is open seven days a week, 24 hours a day.