Why would I need Mercy LifeLink?
- If you fell tonight, how would you get up?
- If you can’t get up, how will you get help?
- If you live alone or have a chronic medical condition, an in-home monitoring system can help you feel more confident while living independently in your own home.
- Every second counts in an emergency. Accessing help at the push of a button lessens the risk of no one knowing that you need help...and gets you the medical attention you need.
Instant Access to Help 24/7
In case of a fall, distress or other medical concern, pressing the call button automatically activates the speakerphone console and connects you to your choice of the LifeLink 9-1-1 Call Center - which is staffed all day, every day - or your selected neighbors, family or friends.
Calls directed to the LifeLink 9-1-1 Call Center are answered locally by medically trained dispatchers who will evaluate the situation and send an ambulance to your home immediately when necessary. They will also give you instructions on what to do until paramedics arrive. If you are not able to respond to the dispatcher, paramedics will be sent to check on you. The dispatcher can also notify your loved ones that you have requested our assistance.
Getting Started with Mercy LifeLink
- With Mercy LifeLink, commitment is month to month (no long-term contracts).
- A Mercy LifeLink representative will set up the equipment in your home, explain how it works and answer your questions. .
Contact us to schedule a home demonstration, or an installation today. Call 1-888-430-4989, or email us at email@example.com.