Mercy LifeLink Call Button*
- Wear around your neck, wrist or mount on the wall, allowing your hands to remain free
- Small, lightweight, and waterproof. Wear it in the shower
* Button signal range may vary due to environmental factors
Mercy LifeLink Speakerphone Console
- Two-way speakerphone console with high-volume setting
- Connects to a standard landline phone jack
- Talk and listen hands-free
- Offers daily reminders for medications and appointments
- Dials either the LifeLink 9-1-1 Call Center, or your choice of pre-programmed responders (neighbors, family or friends) when call button is pushed
- Provides low battery and other alerts
- 24-hour rechargeable battery backup
Note: This system may not work with all Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) phone lines.
- Activity monitoring - sends notification to monitoring service or family if no movement occurs through motion sensors within a designated timeframe (installation of motion sensors applies)
- Wireless fall detector identifies when a person has fallen and is potentially unconscious or unable to call for help. Automatically activates speakerphone console when tilted more than 60°
Getting Started with Mercy LifeLink
- With Mercy LifeLink, commitment is month to month (no long-term contracts).
- A Mercy LifeLink representative will set up the equipment in your home, explain how it works and answer your questions. .
Contact us to schedule a home demonstration, or an installation today. Call 1-888-430-4989, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.