All candidates for Graduate Medical Education in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Program will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation. In addition to the St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor’s Graduate Medical Education requirements for resident selection, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has implemented the following requirements:
- Applications are only accepted through ERAS.
- You must have graduated from medical school within two years of applying OR be currently active in a clinical role within the United States.
- International Medical School Graduates must have applied for ECFMG certification prior to application; Also, you must have received your certificate prior to the Match.
- USMLE Scores 200 or greater preferred / Comlex Scores 400 or greater.
- We require three reference letters.
In addition to the above, candidates are considered for interviews based on the following:
- Academic performance in medical school
- Dean's Letter
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal and Professional Achievements
- Extra curricular experiences
- Humanistic qualities
The final decision for interviews and the selection of applicants rests with the Program Director and the Program Advisory Committee.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Melissa Gabriel, our Residency Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or 734-712-5171.