Saint Joseph Mercy Work Rehabilitation Program's team of Industrial Therapists help injured workers return to productive employment by using a comprehensive and cost effective system for rehabilitation and injury prevention. Specific job related skills along with protective body mechanics, physical conditioning and symptom management are treatment objectives of the daily Work Rehabilitation Program.
We provide a variety of customized solutions to assist workers, physicians and employers for workplace safety and productivity.
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Job coaching
- Job Analysis
- Ergonomic Consultation
- Work Site Consultation
- Comprehensive physical reconditioning
- Work simulation for specific job tasks
- Protective body mechanics
- Symptom management
- Establishing effective work behavior
Employer Based Services
- Onsite injury management
- Early intervention therapy
- Symptom screening
- Transitional work rehabilitation program development and monitoring
- Injury tracking (if not provided by employer)
Please contact us to schedule an appointment or to seek additional information about this service.
Reichert Health Center
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital
5333 McAuley Drive, Suite 2003
Ypsilanti, MI 48197