Speech-Language Pathologists evaluate and treat communicative disorders involving speech, language, articulation, voice and fluency. They also evaluate and treat language and cognitive disorders involving reading, writing, math, comprehension of verbal and written communication, memory, attention, problem solving and processing speed. Swallowing function is evaluated by videofluroscopic swallow study or bedside swallow study evaluations.
- Articulation Disorders
- Cognitive Evaluation and Treatment
- Dysphagia (Swallowing) Evaluations
- Evaluation of Language and Voice Disorders
- Language Rehabilitation
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT) - "Big and Loud"
- Pediatric Language Development and Articulation
- Swallow Evaluations
- Videofluroscopic Swallow Study
- Bedside Swallow Study Evaluations
- Stroke Rehabilitation (Cerebral Vascular Accident)
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation (TBI/Head Injury)
- Video-stroboscopy (Video Voice Analysis)
- Voice Rehabilitation
Please contact us at one of our conveniently located facilities to schedule an appointment or to get any additional information regarding this service.
Reichert Health Center
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital
5333 McAuley Drive Suite 2010
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
620 Byron Road
Howell, MI 48843