St. Joseph Mercy Brighton
7575 Grand River Road
Brighton, MI 48114
St. Joseph Mercy Brighton is home to Livingston County’s only comprehensive cancer center that opened in 2006. Featuring private infusion bays, the latest radiation therapies and treatments, and access to clinical trials and support groups, the St. Joseph Mercy Brighton Cancer Center provides patients the latest advances in cancer prevention, detection, diagnosis and treatment.
As a part of Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, patients can rest assured they are receiving the latest in cancer care, in a facility that is close to home. In a soothing environment designed to facilitate hope and healing, Saint Joseph Mercy Health System’s board certified radiation and medical oncologists offer patients the finest level of cancer care that can be found in the region.
- Private infusion bays and beds
- Radiation services including: Wide bore CT simulator, linear accelerator, IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy), IMRT (intensity-modulated radiation therapy)
- Dedicated oncology social worker on site
- Access to clinical research trials
- Nutrition services
- Spiritual care
- Cancer Resource Center staffed by American Cancer Society volunteers
- Share & Care support group